The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Great achievement! Really well done, I messes with the api a bit and the saves are a bit messy but what you've done here is really out of my understanding. cheers m8.

Take about five dozen eggs, start putting them in a bowl, mix the FUCK out of them, and what do you get?

Mattster responds:

PENISSSSSSSS

Star Forge Star Forge

Quite fun.

It's a nice idea that changes the gameplay a bit but you wrote that this game needs a lot of explosions - it failed at that cause thet're really ugly - u need a particle system for that (just like mine;d). cheers!

Unfinished Shadow Game Unfinished Shadow Game

Great idea.

You should really finish this. great mechanics, fun levels, shadows! with some more light oriented ideas it could be a blast. get your lazy 4leters to work!

Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

Suprisingly good.

I looked at the top 5 today and said meh, another zombie game. but this game actually shows some quality and new ideas (the shadows). they're very well done, the gfx and animation are very well done. I don't like top down shooters but u guys did some really professional work on this. great job.

Xplored responds:

Thanks.

Raze Raze

fantastic

awesome game. screams for online play. a pity that flash player is so slow.. finally a fun game to play. im sick of tower defences and zombies and this is just pure unreal style ownage. great job! i'm glad i've found it cuz i know that i can make my intruder game. cheers

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Fantastic!

Great code, great content, i can feel the love u've put into this! thank you.

Tetraform Tetraform

Fun

A nice concept, easy to play and some fun mechanics. i like the 3d effect for parallax background stars. a bit cheap particle effects. overall nice work.

Nautilus Nautilus

Nice game bad controls.

Nicely done game, great gfx and music. A pity that controls are so uncomfortable. I think it would be better to make a mouse aiming system with latency. cheers.

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

great game. better than the original.

I ve really been waitng for this game. i loved the first one and i also like this one very much. i had a big problem with level 11. just couldnt get pass it in any matter. ive checked the walkthrough and what bullshit! ive been doing the same thing all the time before and my totems were flying like shit all over the screen. my flash player is the latest version. a 5/5 from me

SteerWheels SteerWheels

Broken.

You basically took one of the APE examples and varied the levels. Oh this is so great!

PS: After 4th level the game went into a loop from level to level.

tudway responds:

it's a shame you didn't like it, but the only reason it sped up is because your flash player isn't up to date!