Pregnetheus Pregnetheus

Looks pro - really good graphics and decent animation but it wasn't funny at all. angry birds, really? the operation app and crane game can pass as ok, but as being funny is it's main purpose i think it's a bit of waste of your time and talent. I saw the movie yesterday, loved it and i thought this scene was really powerful. This was uninspiring. Better luck with parody next time:)

NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

Very good style and gfx, i'd love to see you doing something new and original than another parody of nintendo stuff. good luck!

TerminalMontage responds:

I want to do something original, I might do it sooner than later, but I'm practicing and improving my animations with parodies in the meantime :)

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

What can I say, this is just professional quality. graphics, movements, voices, the humor and tits - all a great job and can't wait for the next one!

The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

Amazing work! Finally something that has really top notch quality. Fluid animation, fantastic graphics, funny gore - you just can't say a bad word about this. Totally earned 5 stars.

ken9000 responds:

Thanks!

Fisthead vs. Pinata Fisthead vs. Pinata

PRO

Really good. fluid movements, voices and gore making me laugh so much. keep it up!

LordSpew responds:

thanks man! I really appreciate it!

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

wow!

holly shit this is really good! great skill in the character animations, voices and the humor. really pro. great job!

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

Interesting.

Good animation, action and visuals. But not funny at all, i guess u'd have to be a very dumb kid to think that this is funny. So tighten the script and add some originality cuz the whole premise is already really shallow. zombies? 'funny' stuff around it? wow, u got some great minds at work in there.

Love4Dead Love4Dead

OMG left4dead + funny = i'll give it a ten!

It was kinda funny, just a bit. But 'get a popular game and make a parody etc' formula is getting really old. haven't seen quality original stuff here in ages. the art was great but as an animation is shit. tweening eybrows or mouth is not animation! better go make some comics bro if that's your take on it. good luck.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Worst from the bunch :(

Great visuals and nice animation but it wasn't even close to being as funny as the first one. Also the voice act was a bit off. And the ending? kinda confusing. in part 4 satan does a covert op to get leo out of heaven!

Oney responds:

watch past the credits :P

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Awesome

His reaction to the blender. Hands shaking LOL! as always nice.